Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week Eight: Final Pinterest Project, Maternity Photos

Alright, so it's not really week eight - I'm a little behind. But it's time for maternity photos, yay! Pinterest offered a variety of good ideas... and some (ahem) interesting photos. I had my brother and sister-in-law come over to take the photos loosely based off the ideas I showed them from Pinterest. We didn't research online, but here's a post about flattering maternity pics if you want some other ideas. Here's some of the inspirational photos from Pinterest.


Here's some of the more interesting photos I came across. (Note: I personally not a big fan of showing my stretch-marked belly, but it works for some women... and the husbands/boyfriends apparently.)


Through all the inspiration on Pinterest, here's some of the photos we saw, I liked the ones that were a little quirky, ones that included the family dog, and ones that included some portion of the nursery. We had two locations for the photo shoot: a trail with a lot of greenery and the nursery.

Our dog wasn't too interested in cooperating and the inspirational poses I found on Pinterest looked really awkward so we just winged it. My favorite photo is the one taken with a point and shot at a tilted angle (middle photo at left).




No comments:

Post a Comment