Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Food Taste Test: Mississippi Roast

I'm always on the hunt for a good/quick/easy meal to feast on and I found it with this Mississippi Roast recipe. It is literally the easiest thing I've ever made and it tastes FANTASTIC! Here's the instructions: Put chuck roast in crock pot, sprinkle with Hidden Valley ranch dressing dry mix packet, add Au Jus dry mix packet, a stick of butter, 5 pepperoncini peppers. Don't add water. Cook on low for 7-8 hours.

It was tempting to change up the recipe just a little bit, but I went by the instructions and it was tasty. Next time I would add in some carrots and onions - adding some much needed veggies in my diet.

Photo of recipe from Candis' blog.
I initially found this Mississippi Roast recipe through Pinterest, but there are more pictures (like the one in this post) and instructions on Candis' blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment