Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week Nine: Make-Up Brush Holder

With our bathroom remodel, I've been looking for organization ideas for storage to keep the counter tops looking classy. I saw this photo on the left on Pinterest where make-up brushes are stored in a glass container with flat marbles.

I really liked the idea, but wanted to use whole coffee beans instead of flat marbles. It's turned out to be a fragrant pick-me-up in the morning when I'm putting my make-up on. My make-up brush collection isn't very large so I used a smaller container that I purchased for a dollar at the local Deals. I chose the cheapest hazelnut flavored coffee beans from Walmart for about $5. When the coffee beans stop smelling fragrant, I have a reserve to replace the whole beans as necessary.

This organization can be used for other items too! I'm using the same idea for my eyeliners as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment